Route: Yellow line [ Europe ]
Paris Time: 上团时间：09:00，上团地点：卢浮宫
Barcelona Time: 上团时间：08:30；上团地点：巴塞罗那圣徒车站（Barcelona Sants Railway Station）
Avignon Time: 上团时间：8:30，上团地点：阿维尼翁市中心火车站Gare d’Avignon Centre
Zurich Time: 上团时间：14:00上团地点： 注意绿色尖顶，苏黎士圣母教堂门口集合（ Stadthausquai 17 8001 Zürich, Schweiz）iz）
End: Barcelona , Avignon , Zurich , Paris , Barcelona , Avignon , Zurich , Paris
Outline: Paris - Chambord - Chenonceaux Water Castle - Bordeaux - Andorra - Girona - Barcelona - Avignon - Valence - Annecy - Dijon - Paris
Special rate for children: if a child(under age 6 ) travelling with 2 adults and sharing a double room,
the child can enjoy a 35% discount!!
(*However, if the child takes another room, he/she can only pay full price as adult. Besides, if the child accompanied by only 1 adult,the child shall pay full price.)
12 Joining Points
Meals See Itinerary Introduction for more details about meal
English-speaking tour guide
Located in the south of Amboise, the castle of Chenonceo straddles the river Cher, and forms a very natural and harmonious landscape with rivers, gardens and trees.
Chambord is the most magnificent and largest of all the castles in the Loire Valley and has a history of more than 500 years. Nearby residents often like to seal it and the feminine Chenonceau as a king in the French castle.
St. Andrew's Cathedral is located in the heart of Bordeaux, opposite the square in front of the church and the town hall. The church was built in the 11th century and the main hall is a Roman-style building. In the era of British rule, the church was expanded because it was considered small. In 1137, Louis XVII and Ali Lino Dakitnu held a wedding in this church. The north side of the church was built in 1250. The German King's Gate is engraved with the "Last Judgment" regarded as one of the highest masterpieces of Goethe's art.
The Water Mirror Plaza was built in 2006 and covers an area of 3,450 square meters. It was named after a thin layer of water on the ground and a mirror effect. The ancient Bordeaux was modernized and baptized, and the fountain called the miroir d'eau was built on the banks of the Garonne. It is one of the shooting spots of "Love".
Girona is located 100 km north of Barcelona. As early as the Middle Ages, there were famous Jews living here, and the quiet town still preserved many Jewish relics. Girona developed along the right bank of the Onyar River, and most of the city's famous monuments and old towns are located on the hillside. The surrounding area of the old city was once surrounded by the city walls. Unfortunately, some of the city walls have ceased to exist today, but the beautiful roofs and labyrinth streets can still be seen from the ruins. The main attraction of Girona lies in its intricate cloths and alleys, which are made up of winding lanes, which are cut off by the stone steps leading to the church, and the trees are lined with stone steps.
Located in the southwest of Andorra, the church is the oldest church in the country. The church is characterized by a 4-storey cylindrical clock tower and a 12th-century fresco called Agnus Dei, originally located here. The murals are currently preserved in Berlin.
安道尔城 (Andorra La Vella) 是安道尔公国的首都，位于安道尔西南部安克利亚山麓瓦利拉河的谷地上，瓦利拉河从城区流过。被比利牛斯山群环绕，风光旖旎。抬头便见到山头白雪皑皑圣埃斯特凡教堂、安道尔议会大楼、安道尔邮政博物馆和圣达哥林玛教堂。【圣埃斯特凡教堂】规模最大，是安道尔的标志性建筑。建筑物的外观用石头修建 ，故又称：安道尔石头教堂。沿着瓦利拉河畔的马路，没走200米就到新城的罗通达广场，一座达利雕塑“永恒的时间”，位于显著位置。
Barceloneta, near the Olympic Village, is Barcelona's most famous beach and a sexy beach that is 1.6 kilometers long. On the beach, the Spaniards who enjoy the sun, cycling, and roller skating are everywhere. The blue Mediterranean is warm and soft at the moment, dancing with a beautiful rhythm, accompanied by the sea breeze, the relaxed and satisfying sense of mind and body.
Located in the heart of Barcelona, the Plaza Catalunya is connected to the old town and the extension. It is also the starting point for the city’s main streets, Rambla and Gracia. The beautiful wide square is covered with green lawns, and there are beautiful stone statues of the goddess of peace, and the posture is peaceful and dignified: the fountain of flying beads jumping jade is diverse, just like the Crystal Palace.
Sacred House - Sagrada Familia, a church group consisting of many spires and towers, a masterpiece by Gaudi, a famous Catalan architect. Originally built in 1884, the slender lines are the main feature, and the dome and interior structure show neo-gothic style.
Plaza de Espana - an important square in Barcelona, built for the 1929 World's Fair, at the foot of Montjuïc. It is one of the largest squares in Barcelona and is the intersection of several main roads.
During the lavender, you can change to the Lavender Museum and Flower Field.
Originally built in 1334, it covers an area of about 15,000 square meters and is the largest and most important medieval Gothic building in Europe. In 1906, the palace was transformed into a national museum. There are now more than 20 rooms to visit, including the Pope’s room, and a review of historical events.
It was first completed in 1185 and appeared in French nursery rhymes. It is 900 meters long and spans the Rhone River, connecting the Old Town with the New Town. In the 17th century, a flood washed the bridge, and only a part of the broken bridge survived to this day.
Annecy is the most beautiful town in the French Alps, known as the “Alpine Balcony”, also known as “Venice of Savoie”. The waters of Lake Annecy come from the snow and ice of the Alps and are considered to be the cleanest lakes in Europe. The layout of the city is very hard, even in the winter, it is also a green tree with flowers and flowers, and it looks like a glance. One of the most famous classics in the old city is the small island “Zhonghuangdao” on the river. A triangular ship-shaped stone castle on the island is a representative ancient building of Annecy. It was built in the 12th century and has undergone changes in the times. It is still the most mirrored building in Europe until now.
Note: The time marked on this page is the reference time. Actual arrival time may be delayed due to various force majeure reasons such as weather, traffic jam, traffic accident, holiday event, riot strike, etc. Please forgive me. If you need to follow other itineraries to other cities, we strongly recommend that you reserve at least 3 hours of free time to avoid delays in travel delays. Our company is not responsible for any loss of your own scheduled trips due to the absence of sufficient spare time. Please understand.
|Self-pay item description|
|Holy Family Cathedral||2019: Tickets for 17 €, including an interpreter 25 € (from January 2019, separate tickets without interpreter are only available after 2 pm.)|
Castle and Garden Tickets:
Adult ticket - 13,00 €
Under 18 years of age; and citizens of EU member states 18 to 25 years old - free
castle. Garden and gallery tickets:
Adult ticket -14.5€
Student ticket -11.5€
Children (7-18 years old)-11.5€
Children (under 7 years old) - free
|Avignon Broken Bridge|
|Lunch and dinner fee|
|Local speciality seafood meal||20,00 - 30,00 €|
|Driver and guide tip|
|Each guest is required to make a minimum tip to the driver every day.||2,00 €|
|Each guest is required to set a minimum tip for the guide per day.||2,00 €|
| The above is only the reference price, if the price is adjusted, it will be subject to the announcement at that time. |
Self-funded projects are voluntary, and tour guides are not allowed to participate.
In order to protect your rights and interests, please read carefully the following"Registration Instructions and Responsibilities for Travelers" . The "Registration Notices and Responsibilities for Travelers" are important issues provided by KaiYuan to outbound travelers. It's a part of the travel contract. KaiYuan reserves the right to interpret all contents of this website.
1. Registration process
When signing up through this site, please read carefully all terms and conditions published on our website. After submitting the order, we consider that you has confirmed and fully agreed with the terms and conditions announced by KaiYuan. If any participants of the group violated the rules which mentioned in the articles, all the consequences shall be borne by the violators.
(1) When registering, please fill in the registration form, including full name, gender, ID number, contact information, E-mail address, room requirement, boarding and leaving cities, etc. Please check information very carefully and make sure they are correct before submitting because KaiYuan is not responsible for any losses caused by your personal carelessness. After successful submission, you will receive an order confirmation E-mail from KaiYuan. We guaranteed that everyone has a seat. Please make payment while the order is still valid. If it is not paid in time, KaiYuan reserves the right to cancel your order without notice.
(2) Please pay 100% of the order amount within the validity period of the order once received E-mail notice. Due to limited seats of bus and hotel rooms, please pay timely.We will arranged your seats according to the time we receive your payments. Any transaction fee is borne by payer. After payment, please send payment receipt (Bank statements/ the screenshot of the successful transfer) to KaiYuan by email or fax.Please state your corresponding order number in the voucher. Our financial department will check your payments according to the receipt and order number.
(3) After receiving your payment, KaiYuan will confirm your order and send a confirmation E-mail. Another boarding notice E-mail will be sent 5 days before departure, including tour guide information, schedule, boarding and leaving locations, hotel information etc.If you do not receive the board notice,please contact customer services.
(4) According to your chosen room type,KaiYuan will arrange rooms first by same order number and then by same sex. If you are not willing to share room with others, you can choose to pay extra fee for single room guarantee. In some special circumstances, such as insufficient single rooms in high season or other uncontrollable reasons, which may cause changes in room type , please cooperate with our arrangement. If the participant chose wrong gender or room type, KaiYuan will make adjustment accordingly. However, the participant has to bear additional costs.
(5) If participants need to leave group early during trip for special reasons, they should sign "Statement of Voluntary Withdrawal from Group". Participants can get 16€per night refund (starting from tomorrow hotel) if hotel is not used. Other paid fee cannot be refunded. Please provide authentic information on health and identity during the registration and itinerary, fill in relevant information truthfully and perform legal procedures. The expenses and losses caused by personal reasons such as illness during the journey are borne by the participants themselves. Participants with special medical history (such as severe illness, incurable disease or infectious diseases) must be truthfully stated.KaiYuan reserves the right to cancel orders in view of the health status of participants or other reasons.
(6) For elder who are over 70 years old, they must be accompanied by a family participants and fill in"Senior Participant's Statement" before boarding. If they are not accompanied by their family and insist on signing up, KaiYuan reserves the right to refuse their orders. All the consequences caused by personal problems during the trip are responsible for themselves.
(7) If participants are pregnant, they must truthfully state when registering. In principle,it is not suggested for pregnant women to participate who has more than 24 weeks of pregnancy . If she insists on signing up, she must be accompanied by a family participants and fill out the "Pregnant Participant's Statement", but KaiYuan has the right to refuse according to the situation. If pregnant women has less than 24 weeks of pregnancy, she must be accompanied by a family participants as well and fill out "Pregnant Participant's Statement". KaiYuan also has the right to reject orders. All the consequences caused by personal problems during the trip are responsible for themselves.
(8) Children and juveniles under age 18 participating in the group must be accompanied by at least one adult who perform custody duties and responsible for their safety.The accompanying adult is responsible for all the consequences caused by the minors or themselves during the trip.
(9) Participants must ensure that all the information provided is accurate, especially ID information and phone number. All consequences caused by wrong information during the trip,for example, can't cross border successfully due to expiration of personal documents or visa does not meet inbound tourism regulations of relevant countries, tour guide is unable to contact the participants when wrong phone number provided in registration etc.,resulting in any extra expenses, those costs are borne by participants themselves.
(10) Please do not make any reservations such as air tickets, entrance tickets associated with the trip before the order is confirmed. If tickets were booked, but the registration for KaiYuan's trip was not successful, all losses are borne by the applicant.
2. Expense Explanation
(1) Experienced tour guide and driver.
(2) Air-conditioned bus or other means of transportation specified in the itinerary.
Note: We will arranges the vehicle according to the size of the team to ensure everyone has a seat. Baggage requirements: each person can have a carry-on bag and a big baggage (length add width and heights is not to exceed 158cm, and total weight must not exceed 23kg.)
(3) Accommodation: standard twin room(for 2 persons), NOT including accommodation on last day.
(4) Breakfast is included daily at the hotel.
(1) Transportation costs to joining point. Additional costs due to force majeure such as traffic delays, strikes, weather, machine failure, flight cancellation or time change;
(2) Personal expenses in hotel, such as laundry, hairdressing, telephone, fax,TV, drinks, etc.
(3) Single room supplement;
(4) Tickets of attractions: your choice to buy or not. Tour guide will collect payment on spot.
(5) Lunch and Dinner are not covered. At own expense.
(6) Tips for driver and guide.
(7) Medical insurance, personal safety insurance and baggage insurance.
(8) All expenses after leaving the group.
(9) Other fees not stated in above section" Included".
KaiYuan reserves the right to final interpretation of other expenses not listed.
3. Discount and explanation:
(1) Special price for children: if a child(under age 6) travelling with 2 adults and sharing a double room, the child can enjoy a 35% discount! However, if the child takes another room, he/she can only pay full price as adult. Besides, if the child accompanied by only 1 adult,the child shall pay full price.
(2) For 3 or more people signing up together, each person can get 10€ discount!
(3) If not specially specified, coupons cannot be used on one-day tour or airport transfer.
(4) On one order, only one coupon can be used.
(5) 2 kinds of discounts cannot be used on one order. If several discounts satisfied one order at the same time, the highest discount applies.
4. Cancellation policy
(1) Cancellation of order:
In case of cancellation of orders, cancellation fees are charged according to the following policy:
- 31 days or longer prior to scheduled departure (31 days included), 5% of the total package rate will be charged.
- Between 30 and 15 days prior to scheduled departure(30 days included), 20% of the total package rate will be charged.
- Between 14 and 8 days prior to scheduled departure(14 days included), 50% of the total package will be charged.
- Within 7 days (7 days included), 100% of the total package rate will be charged.
(2) Change of order:
If a customer wishes to change any part of a booking, service fee will be charged.
- Up to 31 days prior to scheduled departure, no charge.
- Between 30 and 15 days prior to scheduled departure(30 days included), 10% of the total package rate will be charged.
- Between 14 and 8 days prior to scheduled departure (14 days included), 30% of the total package rate will be charged.
- Within 7 days, 100% of the total package rate will be charged.
*The total package rate include basic group fee and accommodation surcharge.
In the case that you are not canceling the order, pre-group accommodation and accommodation on last day can be canceled or modified 7 days before the departure, but cannot be canceled or modified within 7 days. If you would like to stay one more night during the trip, we will charge hotel cost plus 5 €per person handling fee.
Regarding train tickets bought on our site, train tickets confirmation number are usually sent 3-5 days in advance ,whether you print the ticket or not, it cannot be canceled or modified within 48 hours before departure.Therefore if you would like to change train ticket, please contact us at least 3 days before departure. When ticket isn't issued,you can cancel or change it and you will be charged 5€ for change, 10€ for cancel. After ticket is issued, you cannot cancel or change .KaiYuan will not refund the train ticket fare you paid. Discounted groups cannot be canceled or modified.
Participants who have special reasons and cannot join group on time, they can change to another group in future. Handling fee applies. Please refer to ”Change of order”.
If participants need to leave group early during trip for special reasons, they must sign "Statement of Voluntary Withdrawal from Group". Participants can get 16€per night refund (starting from tomorrow hotel) if hotel is not used. Other paid fees cannot be refunded.
The above situation must be based on written notice, otherwise it will be considered as giving up rights automatically. KaiYuan is not responsible for it.
5. Obligations of the participants
(1) Participants MUST NOT engage in any illegal activities during the trip.
(2) Participants SHALL NOT harm the interests of the state, society or other people's rights when exercising individual rights.
(3) Participants SHOULD obey public orders, respect local social ethics and customs. Uncivilized behaviors, like carving on walls and spitting, are prohibited.
(4) Try to acquire information needed for travel and improve awareness of self-protection. Participants can purchase travel accident insurance and other insurances by themselves. During the trip, please keep an eye on your luggage. We suggest carry valuables and ID documents with you.
(5) Please pay attention to the local weather and take care of children's safety during traveling.
(6) If participants wants to participate in some dangerous tourism projects ,including rock climbing, mountain climbing, rafting, diving, bungee jumping etc., any injuries, property losses or disputes should be borne by themselves. KaiYuan is not responsible for it.
(1) KaiYuan reserves the right to modify the place of accommodation, travel itinerary and schedule and attractions.
(2) Under unexpected changes such as insufficient number of participants, problems with ship, airline etc. that beyond KaiYuan's control, we have the right to change or cancel a trip.If the trip is canceled , we will refund all costs or recommend similar products. KaiYuan does not have responsibility for cancellation or alteration.
(3) If suffering disaster events such as social unrest, terrorist attack, epidemics, natural disasters, turmoil, murder, wars, as well as accidents caused by weather, traffic, strikes, etc.which is possible to seriously endanger participants,KaiYuan reserves the right to cancel or replace the trip before or after departure. KaiYuan has right to shorten or extend the journey as well. Any change will be notified in advance. The additional expenses or losses caused by those events and accidents are not related to KaiYuan.
(4) Please pay attention to self-safety, your belongings and luggage properly. If any loss or damage caused by careless, theft, robbery and so on during the trip, please inform the team leader and call the police timely. KaiYuan does not bear any legal responsibility.
(5) Participants must carry valid passports and certificates with them. If there is a problem with persoanl ID documents or passports, halfway exit is borne by participants. The remaining costs will not be refunded. If it affects normal course of other participants, the careless participants shall bear corresponding liability for compensation.
(6) Participants in group might suffer personal injury, financial loss by accident (due to entertainment, games or individual activities lead to illness, death, falling down,or participants' violation of Kaiyuan’s treaty). The relevant responsibilities and expenses shall all be borne by the participants themselves. KaiYuan shall not be responsible for the loss of such casualties or property damage. If it caused loss to KaiYuan, the participants shall bear the liability for compensation.
(7) When participants not following the rules, hindering normal activities or hurt others’ interests deliberately, KaiYuan's team leader has the right to cancel his trip, and costs paid will not be refunded. There is nothing to do with KaiYuan after participants leaving the group.
(8) The marked time and kilometers in this page is for reference. The actual arrival time might be delayed due to all kinds of force majeure causes such as weather, traffic jam, traffic accidents, holiday events, riots and strikes. Please bear with us if such cases occurred. If you have following schedule after group, we strongly advise to reserve at least 3 hours ahead,to any avoid inconvenience caused by delayed travel. KaiYuan is not responsible for any loss of your own schedule because you have not reserved enough spare time.
7. Overseas Travel Safety Instructions and Other Precautions
In order to protect your interests to the full extent, please read carefully the following "Overseas Travel Safety Notices and Other Precautions".
➢ Some attractions have student discounts. Students are advised to bring student ID cards.
➢ European countries have different standards for plugs (eg Italian and Swiss plugs are different from German plugs), please bring your own different socket adapters.
➢ For safety reasons, most car dealers require children to occupy their own seats regardless of age. However, most buses do not have a separate child safety seat. Parents with children under the age of 3 can prepare child safety seat themselves. There is no guarantee that your safety seats can be installed on coaches.
(2) Safety Instructions
➢ The weather is changeable.So we advise to carry rain gear and warm clothes with you.
➢ Please take good care of your property and baggage. KaiYuan is not responsible for any loss or theft.
➢ Clearly fill in the name and contact on the baggage for identification. When lost baggage is found, it is convenient to return to you.Call policeman to retrieve a report paper. If it is not found in the end, the report paper must be retained to claim compensation from the relevant institution like insurance company.
➢ Breakfast is included in the hotel. Lunch and dinner is on participant’s own expense. Participants are recommended to bring water and dry food with them in case of emergency.
➢ Do not drink unclean water. Do not eat unsanitary or unpleasant smell food.
➢ Do not accept cigarettes, food or drinks from strangers.
➢ Please bring common medicines with you. Participants with long-term illness should carry medical records for emergency use. Do not take the medicines provided by others at will.
➢ KaiYuan does not provide alcohol. Participants who like to drink should strictly control their alcohol consumption during the journey. If there is financial losses or personal injuries caused by drinking ,the responsible person shall bear all responsibility.
➢ Most hotels do not provide daily necessities such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, slippers, kettles, etc. Please bring your own daily necessities.
➢ During exhibition or other major events, KaiYuan reserves the right to change hotel without notice.
➢ Most triple rooms are a large bed plus a small bed.Two adults and one child under age 14 are allowed in a triple room.
➢ According to your chosen room type,KaiYuan will arrange rooms first by same order number and then by same sex. If you are not willing to share room with others, you can choose to pay extra fee for single room guarantee. In some special circumstances, such as insufficient single rooms in high season or other uncontrollable reasons, which may cause changes in room type , please cooperate with our arrangement. If the participant chose wrong gender or room type, KaiYuan will make adjustment accordingly. However, the participant has to bear additional costs.
➢ Please keep your valuables along with you. Do not put them in the hotel. Do not carry a lot of cash, expensive watches or jewelry with you. Please keep your passports and identification documents with you.
➢ Please take good care of your belongings and luggage. KaiYuan is not responsible for any loss or theft.
➢ Please do not smoke in hotel room. Any damage, loss or penalty by hotel will be borne by smokers.
➢ Please read safety instructions of hotel after checking in. Check if windows of the room can be opened, and the location of the fire-fighting supplies, familiarize yourself with safe exits of the hotel, the location of the safety stairs and the safe escaping route.
➢ Please check if the hotel is equipped with all necessary supplies. If there is any damage, please report to attendant or reception immediately.
➢ Don't tell strangers your room location. Don't let strangers in your room. Lock the door entering and leaving the room. Make sure door locked and windows are closed before sleep.
On and off:
➢ All participants of the group must gather on time and start on time. Please arrive at the pick-up point 15 minutes in advance. The bus cannot wait. Fail to join group at agreed time and place is regarded as automatic giving up. The cost is not refundable.
➢ The time on the website is estimated. The specific boarding and pick-up time is subject to change and will be notified by our tour guides. In case of traffic jams or other special circumstances, the bus cannot arrive at the pick-up place on time. We will notify you ahead.Please be patient.
➢ We have three types of buses: 49 seater big bus, 19 seater medium bus, and 9 seater minibus. Given limited space in the baggage compartment of the bus, it is recommended not to carry too much luggage when travelling. KaiYuan arranges vehicles according to size of group and guarantees one person one seat.
➢ In order to avoid overcrowding in front of the attractions, bus parking lot in most places is far from the attractions. Drivers are not allowed to park at random. Sometimes location of getting on and off is far from the attraction. We thank you for your understanding.
Bus safety tips:
➢ Do not smoke in the bus.
➢ Do not bring prohibited items.
➢ Do not on damage any objects in the bus.
➢ During temporary stop, please obey tour guide’s instruction and do not stay away.
➢ Please carry personal valuables and important ID documents with you. Do not leave them in bus.
➢ If the bus breaks down midway,KaiYuan will quickly make remedial measures. Please cooperate with guide. We thank you for your understanding.
Other Notices and Precautions
➢ Please comply with local laws.
➢ Be sure to bring your relevant documents and valid passport with you.
➢ When participating in group activities, please follow the instructions of the tour guide to ensure safety.
➢ Before participating in high-risk activities, you must make sure you are in good health.Follow safety guidelines of the activities, such as wearing a life jacket, wearing a seat belt, wearing appropriate or designated clothing.
➢ Do not participate in activities that are suspected of being illegal.
➢ Pay attention to warning signs, such as do not feed animals in the park.
8. Payment Instructions
You can choose bank transfer, credit card, cash or online payment. We accept dollars, euros and RMB.
All payments have to be done before trip. We do not accept onboard cash payment.
(1) Bank transfer:
Please transfer to designated account. Any service fee generated by bank is borne by the payer.
(2) Online Payment:
Our system will send an Email with payment links after order submitted. You can either pay by credit card or debit card.
l Credit card payment requires 2% additional service fee.
l If it is not your credit card, please provide the cardholder's signature and order number.
(3) Cash payment
Cash payment can only be paid to KaiYuan office. Please make a phone call in advance to make sure we are open on the day.
Global Customer Services: 0049-89-38038800
Office Address: Erika-Mann-Str. 21, 80636 Munich, Germany
Bank: Deutsche Bank
Account Name: KaiYuan GmbH
BIC / SWIFT-Code: DEUTDEDBMUC
Bank Address:Deutsche Bank, Schwanthaler Strasse 32 ,80336 Munich, Germany
You can also pay RMB to following accounts:
Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Account Number: 0200004209200013508
Account Name: 北京开元周游国际旅行社股份有限公司
Open AliPay and scan QR code as below. Please state your order number.
Open WeChat and scan QR code as below. Please state your order number.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. Please contact us for more information. Online Chat