Route: [ 中国 ]
长春 Time: Changchun Airport and Jilin Railway Station
Outline: Changchun Longjia Airport-Jilin City-Rime Corridor-Vanke Ski-Erdaobaihe Town-Mojie-North Slope of Changbai Mountain-Siberian Tiger Forest Park-Korean Tribe-Dunhua City-Jingpo Hunan Hutou Winter Capture-Xuexiang-Yabuli- Yuanmao Tun-Harbin-Central Street-Gu
Discounts: No special rate for children
2 Joining Points
Meals See Itinerary Introduction for more details about meal
English-speaking tour guide
[Vanke Songhua Lake Resort] It is invested and developed by Vanke Group. The planned area is 20 square kilometers. It integrates the functions of skiing vacation, outdoor sports, catering and accommodation, exhibition shopping, resort real estate, etc. It is planned to be completed gradually in three stages to create a northern Attractive holiday destination.
[Songhua Lake Ski Resort] There are 28 high-quality ski trails, with a ski area of 1.51 million square meters, an altitude of 935 meters, and a mountain drop of 605 meters. The junior high school and advanced ski trails are evenly distributed, and the combination is ever-changing, and skiers of different levels do not interfere with each other. For more junior skiers in China, the ratio of junior high school to advanced ski slopes is set to 4:4:2. Among them, the advanced ski trails A2 and A5 of the ski resort have been certified by the International Snow Federation, which can meet the needs of the international alpine giant slalom. It also provides cross-country skiing and platform jumping.
[Vanke Ski Resort] It is expected to open from November 8-15. If the scenic area is not open due to the weather, it will be adjusted to visit the Jilin Meteorite Museum. No fee will be refunded. Please understand.
[Changbai Mountain Hot Spring] Known as "sacred water", it contains a lot of hydrogen sulfide and a variety of trace elements. After dinner, leisurely soak in the steaming hot spring pool and watch the falling snow outside and enjoy this warm moment. Wash away your day’s hard work, sleep beautifully, and prepare for tomorrow’s wonderful journey.
Warm reminder: The hot spring is a gift item. In case of special reasons, it cannot be experienced, there is no refund, and other scenic spots and experience items will not be transferred. Please understand.
1. Including snowboard, poles, snow shoes, 2-hour primary skiing, ropeway sightseeing ticket, and snow ring. Please pay for other expenses;
2. Due to conditions such as climate and snow production, some entertainment projects may be slightly adjusted, and the specific projects are subject to the opening of Vanke Resort.
3. The resort stipulates that you must bring a helmet into the resort. The rental fee for the helmet is 30 yuan/person, at your own expense.
Lunch is included: [Wula Hot Pot] Wula Manchu hot pot is a traditional cuisine that has been circulated for a long time in the northeastern region. It is named after it flourished in Wula City, Jilin. Jilin Wula is a full phonetic translation. According to the "Jilin General Records": "Jilin is the Yan, Wula is the River. In winter, when you come to the beautiful Jilin City, you have a saying of "one view and one product". Beautiful scenery, "Yipin" is to taste delicious Ula Manchu hot pot
Dinner already includes: [Erdao Baihe Mountain Feast] Reference menu: Ginseng nourishing chicken, steamed salt fish, wild boar stewed vermicelli, sizzling wild venison, wild wild vegetables scrambled eggs, mountain fungus fried pork, fried mushrooms, vegetarian fried Mountain fern, garlic oilseed rape, potato shreds multigrain bag, miscellaneous fungus health soup
[Xuexiang, China] Xuexiang was originally known as Shuangfeng Forest Farm. It has a long snow period and frequent snowfall. The snow cover period lasts as long as 7 months. From October to May of each year, the snow cover is continuous and the annual average snow thickness is up to At 2 meters, the amount of snow is the highest in China, with good snow quality and high viscosity, which is known as the "Chinese Snow Village".
Dinner included: Xuexiang New Year’s Eve Dinner
1. Due to the limited local conditions, the quality of meals in Xuexiang is worse than that in the urban area. Please be prepared and adjust your mentality. You can bring some food.
It takes a long time to travel today, so you can prepare some snacks and chocolates on the road to maintain your energy;
2. Xuexiang’s accommodation is local folklore, and group members who love cleanliness can bring their own set of sheets to prepare for emergencies. We apologize for any irregularities.
√ Huo kang is not suitable for individual friends in the south, and the air in the north is dry, it is recommended to bring a thermos with you and drink plenty of water.
√ Xuexiang is very beautiful, but it also has a commercial side. The operating period of one year and three months, the price of things is very high, and it is difficult to tell whether it is true or false, please be careful to buy
√ Due to the large passenger flow in Xuexiang during the Spring Festival, the accommodation in Xuexiang will be adjusted to 4-6 people (separate for men and women / please understand)
1. Tickets: Vanke Junior Ski, Changbai Mountain Gate, Xuexiang Tickets,
Free scenic spots (Winter Hunting,) Devildom, Glass Plank Road, Yuanmao Tun, Guandong Ancient Alley, self-paid scenic spots cannot be visited for special reasons, no refund
Jilin Five Boutique Hotels: Vienna International Hotel, Rime Hotel
Changbai Mountain five-star hot spring hotel: Yuluquan Resort, Jinshuihe Hot Spring Hotel, Yunshui Lanting Hotel, Dongwo Hotel
Dunhua boutique hotels: Liudingshan Holiday, Jinhao Boutique Hotel, Tiger Hotel
Xuexiang double fire kang: Xuexiang fire pit 2 people room spring New Year's day group 4-6 people fight together.
Harbin International Four-star Hotel: Haobin Holiday Hotel, Yourong Hotel, Donglong Hotel, Yitel Hotel
3. Meals: The whole course includes 5 breakfasts and 7 dinners for detailed reference menu;
4. Car: Full chartered service including pick-up and drop-off
5. Guide service: There is no guide at the pick-up and drop-off station for the whole tour guide service, and there are less than 6 people (including) with driver and tour guide
6. Insurance: Our agency has covered travel agency liability insurance. Please purchase accident insurance voluntarily according to the situation.
Voluntary participation in the supplementary agreement for paid projects
Supplementary agreement for separately paid items:
In order to meet the tourists' personalized tourism needs, the tourists and the travel agency have agreed to voluntarily sign the supplementary agreement for this separately paid item after negotiation.
1. Because the tour route arranged by the travel agency does not include additional paid tour items, in order to meet the needs of tourists, the two parties have agreed to agree on an additional paid tour item in addition to the itinerary. The project is arranged during the free activity period, and tourists can freely choose .
2. If the travel agency is unable to arrange additional payment due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances, such as changes in the itinerary, insufficient number of people, etc., the travel agency is requested to understand that both parties shall not be liable for breach of contract.
3. Tourists should strictly abide by the activity time notified by the tour guide, so as not to delay the itinerary or affect other guests' activities.
4. The expenses or missing itinerary incurred by the tourists overtime or other reasons shall be borne by the tourists themselves.
5. The travel agency hereby reminds tourists: the following additional paid tourism projects, please choose voluntarily and carefully and pay attention to safety tips, especially do not participate in projects that are not suitable for your own situation. If you are participating in high-risk activities (such as water and underwater activities, high-speed high-altitude activities, etc.), it is recommended that you purchase a special personal accident insurance.
As stated in the above description, I fully understand and have no objection to this. (Please sign every tourist who travels)
The tourist promises: I have carefully read the aforesaid itinerary, understand and agree to abide by this supplementary agreement, which is an attachment to the travel contract and has the same effect as the travel contract. If there is any inconsistency between this supplementary agreement and the travel contract, this supplementary agreement shall prevail. 6, self-financed fee listed below or more people _10_ comprehensive preferential price, if the number of participants required less than _10 people, the cost will be adjusted.
The tourist himself (seal or signature): Travel agency of the group agency (seal):
|Yabuli||Free time period||Horse-drawn sledge + Yabuli Weihu Village Folk Village||90 minutes||260 yuan/person|
The horse-drawn sledge, also known as the horse-drawn sledge, is a common means of transportation in the northeastern countryside in winter. Get on the horse-drawn sledge and enter the forest and snowy fields to experience the true Northeast and the authentic life of the Northeast.
Yabuli Weihuzhai Package (bandits robbing relatives performance + soil drop slag two-person turn + worshipping gods performance + bandit costume photography + the king sent me to patrol the mountain + bandit patrol road + 1 bunch of candied haws)
|Free time period||Snowmobile uphill + Datudingzi mountain sightseeing||60 minutes||280 yuan/person||Ride a snowmobile, experience the snow-covered mountains and the thrilling journey across the snowy field|
|Xuexiang||Free time period||Snow Gallery + Mountain Micro Zoo||90 minutes||198 yuan/person||The gallery landscape shaped by nature, with towering old trees on both sides, wrapped in silver, carved with the wind, shaped with the objects, and you can watch wild animals. You can enjoy the snow and enjoy the photography in the meantime. The mind and body are refreshing and enjoyable. The world of fairy tales is true and magical, and the scenery is beautiful. )|
|Xuexiang||Free time period||Dream home||90 minutes||198 yuan/person||Dream Home is located next to Xueyun Street and is a small scenic spot with a separate fee. Here you can see all kinds of beautiful "snow mushrooms", which are naturally formed snow-shaped, and are the iconic landscape of Xuexiang. There is a viewing platform in the scenic area, which overlooks the landscape in the park. Tourists who come to take photos of snow mushrooms can go in and take a look. Nowadays, only in Dream Homes can you see a large area of well-protected snow mushrooms. It is said that the snow mushrooms that you usually see through the media were all shot here. There is also a snow ring slide in Dream Home, which can be played unlimited times.|
1. There is a large temperature difference between day and night in the northeast, which is spread locally: the three treasures of the northeast, ginseng antler and mink are good; the three treasures of the two peaks are inseparable, rubber shoes and raincoats.
2. The best shooting season for Xuegu Xuexiang is around New Year's Eve. The red lights are hanging high in every household, which is full of strong Chinese New Year atmosphere, adding a lot of joy to the clean snow. But the disadvantage is that it is difficult for tourists to eat and stay.
3. Be sure to pay attention to the environment, don't throw rubbish, and don't want to scatter wild on large areas of flat white snow. These snow fields also serve thousands of cameras and viewers. Please be merciful.
4. The effect of mobile phone signal is not ideal here.
5. Diseases that are prone to occur in Xuexiang: frostbite and mountain people are experts in treating frostbite, don't be afraid. Getting angry, this is caused by sleeping on the bed, eat more fruits and bring your own lipstick to wipe your face oil, this is very important.
1. Shoes: There are snow and ice on the northern road in winter, and the road is relatively slippery. It is best to wear anti-ski shoes. The inside of the shoes must be padded. Remember not to wear single leather shoes, otherwise it is easy to frostbit the feet. High-top hiking shoes are also very practical. .
2. Clothes: First wear a long-sleeved cotton underwear next to the body, then wear a wool sweater (the elderly can wear another sweater), and finally put on a down winter coat (with a hat is best). Please note: Every piece of clothing should not be too fat to prevent air intrusion.
3. Pants: Ski pants are the best choice. If you don't have ski pants, you need cotton underwear + thick wool pants + thick casual pants from the inside to the outside. Please note: The pants should be long rather than short, and the ankles should not be exposed.
4. Gloves: It is best to prepare two pairs, one pair of thin textile gloves, one pair of ski gloves, because they are waterproof.
5. Hat: It is recommended that you wear a down hat in winter. The hat should be able to cover your ears. The woolen yarn is very warm and beautiful.
6. Scarf: When you go out to visit, wrap your mouth, nose, and neck with a scarf. The cold air will not irritate the respiratory organs and will not runny nose.
7. Backpack: It is recommended to use a mountaineering bag, do not bring too good, too much wear and tear, just the backpack used by junior travelers.
1. Skin: Every day before going out, apply some skin cream and lip balm. Skin cream can only be used on the face and hands.
2. Throat moisturizing: In cold and dry areas, people often feel thirsty, so it is recommended that everyone bring some throat lozenges with them and take them during travel.
3. Prevention of colds: In winter, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor in the Northeast is large, so when you go out, wear a coat, button up or pull up a zip, wear a hat or a scarf. When entering a room or car, you must first open your coat to let the cold air out. In outdoor activities, do not untie your clothes or take off your hat to let the cold wind blow if you are sweating. If you feel that the hotel room is hot, you can open the window to cool down, but it is not advisable to open the window for too long, and you must close it when you sleep to avoid catching a cold.
Safety common sense:
1. When walking on ice or snow, remember to "do not lift your feet while walking, slide in small steps and do not fall, do not put your hands in your pockets, and fall without accident." When performing activities outdoors with thick snow, please follow the arrangements of the team leader. Do not leave the team without permission or take pictures in areas with unclear conditions to avoid accidents; when performing activities with certain risks (such as: ice sports, skiing) Etc.), be sure to follow the guidance of the team leader and coach. If you are not careful and cause local frostbite, apply frostbite ointment, and do not apply hot water after frostbite to prevent deeper trauma. If conditions permit, use water close to body temperature of 28-40 degrees to reheat , Is the best way to recover.
2. Take good care of cash and valuables. It is best not to bring a large amount of money with you when visiting, and don't wear expensive jewelry to avoid loss.
3. Valuable items such as passports, cash, credit cards, etc. should not be placed in the pocket of the jacket, but should be carried in a pocket or jacket pocket.
Use and maintenance of the camera:
1. The battery will reduce its performance when it is cold, but it will be restored after returning to normal temperature, so it is recommended to bring a few spare batteries and put them in the pocket inside the outer jacket for heat preservation. Use alternately.
2. When going out to take pictures, the camera bag should be hung around the neck, and the camera should be kept in the outer jacket for heat preservation. Put it in your arms immediately after use, so that the camera will not malfunction due to the cold.
3. Entering indoors from the cold outside, water will appear on the long-frozen camera, and then the internal parts will be frozen when it goes outdoors, which will affect the life of the camera. The best way to protect Before entering the room, put the camera in a plastic bag and close it, put it in a shoulder bag and then bring it indoors, and then turn it on after two hours, so that the camera will not drip.
Note for skiing:
1. Check whether the ski equipment is complete: snow shoes, snowboards, and poles are complete and matched.
2. Basic posture for skiing: Slightly bent knees. Naturally look straight into the distance instead of staring at the tip of your snowboard. The center of gravity should be forward instead of backward, and the calf should be pressed forward and the snow boots. Hold the pole in both hands and lift it forward, bending your elbows slightly. Beginners should not put gloves in the noose of the stick handle.
3. Emergency measures: When skiing falls, the most important thing is to close the jaw to prevent the back of the head from being hit. The second is to relax the limbs. A stiff body is more likely to be injured. Finally, don't hold on. Once you lose your center of gravity, beginners shouldn't try to regain control, or just let it fall and not get hurt easily. It is recommended that beginners take off their snowboards when they fall and climb up, and then put on the snowboards after standing up. Remember that the snowboard should be perpendicular to the trail when standing.
It is recommended to hire a professional ski instructor locally to ensure safety and to master skiing skills as soon as possible.
4. When not skiing, be sure not to stand on the ski trail.
5. When skiing, it’s best to pack lightly, and don’t bring valuables, cash, jewelry, mobile phones, etc. with you.
6. It is best to bring contact lenses for skiing and wear "ski goggles" outside.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. Please contact us for more information. Online Chat