Route: Toledo with Cathedral from Madrid Full Day Tour [ Europe ]
Madrid Time: Departure：08:45 Meeting point：Calle de San Nicolas, 15, 28013 Madrid
Special rate for children: if a child(under age 15 ) travelling with 2 adults and sharing a double room,
the child can enjoy a 25% discount!!
(*However, if the child takes another room, he/she can only pay full price as adult. Besides, if the child accompanied by only 1 adult,the child shall pay full price.)
2 Joining Points
Meals See Itinerary Introduction for more details about meal
Professional Chinese tour guide
Fifteen minutes before departure * No refund will be given if the meeting point is not reached within the stipulated time. *
The Royal Monastery of San Juan, also known as "The Royal Monastery of Saint John", is a historic Catholic Franciscan monastery in Toledo, Spain, dedicated to Saint John, by King Ferdinand II and Castile of Aragon Queen Isabella I was built in 1477 to celebrate the birth of their son Prince Juan and to defeat the Portuguese king Alfonso V's army in the decisive Battle of Toro in 1476 for the merger of the two countries Paved the way . The monastery was completed in 1504. It was chosen to build in Toledo because the city is located in the geographic center of Spain and is the capital of the Visigoth Kingdom.
Built in the 13th century, the bridgehead stands two defense towers in Gothic style. The San Juan Monastery, also a Gothic Catholic king, is a masterpiece of Juan Guas, built by the order of the Catholic King (los Reyes Católicos). This monastery is distinguished by its ornate carvings and the superb carving art on the cloisters.
Built in the late 14th century, a circular decoration was added to the horseshoe-shaped arch in the 16th century. It has a pattern of the sun and the moon, so it is called the Puerta del Sol y de la Luna. Since then it has been referred to as the Puerta del Sol. The sun and the moon are engraved with the seventh century archbishop of Toledo, San Ildefonso de Toledo (607-667), receiving the cross from the Virgin Mary. This is also what we have seen many times in the Cathedral. Obviously, this incident is of extraordinary significance to Toledo.
The above is only the reference price, if the price is adjusted, it will be subject to the announcement at that time.
For self-funded projects, please cooperate with and obey the tour guide's itinerary.
In order to protect your interests to the greatest extent, please read carefully the "Registration Instructions and Responsibility Rules" of our agency. Our "Registration Notes and Responsibility Rules" are important matters for our company to pay attention to outbound tour group members, and our "Outbound Travel Safety Instructions and other "Notes" are also part of the tour contract. We reserve all rights to interpret the contents of this website.
(I) Registration process and precautions
If you register through this site, please read all the terms published in the company's webpage, the order confirmation, and the group notice in advance. After you submit the order, our company will confirm and fully agree with the terms and conditions announced by our company. The party member violates the provisions mentioned in the articles, and all consequences caused by the party member shall be borne by the party member.
1. When registering, please go to the website to fill in the registration order. Please fill in and check the information including name, gender, ID number, contact information, required room type, upper and lower points and other items. The company will not be responsible for any loss caused; the company will send you an order confirmation after the submission is successful; due to the limited number of tourist bus seats, the company will prioritize the group based on the arrival situation, and eventually our society will arrange the vehicle according to the size of the team Guarantee one per person. Please arrange payment within the valid time of the order after checking. If the group fee is overdue, the group will be refunded automatically. Our company has the right to cancel your order without notice.
2. Group members need to ensure that 100% of the group fare is paid within the reservation period of the group when the group confirms the group departure; due to the limited number of tourist bus seats and hotel room reservations, and hotel room reservations with time-bound requirements, the first five jobs of the group Members who sign up within the day please take the initiative to complete the payment in a timely manner, otherwise the society has the right to reserve or cancel the processing of such orders without prior consent of the applicant; no matter how the payment is made The fee is borne by the payer; after payment, please send the payment voucher (flow order when bank remittance, screenshot of the online transfer success interface) to our company by email or fax. Be sure to note the corresponding order number in the voucher. Otherwise, the finance cannot check the corresponding order of the received payment; if the group payment is still not received 2 days before the end of the team due to the late payment time, our company has the right to request the group member to mortgage the corresponding group cash to the tour guide. Upon verification as double payment, our company will immediately return the overpayment.
3． Our company will confirm the participation of the group after confirming the payment of the group members. The group members will receive a notice of group admission in the mailbox filled in five days before the delegation, including information such as tour guides, itineraries, and upper and lower group points. Reference; Due to network delay or spam mailbox blocking function, the group members may not receive the notice of joining the group five days before the delegation. In this case, please contact the relevant staff to help solve it.
4． My company defaults to same-story flats. When making hotel room arrangements according to the requirements of the members when registering, if you encounter single or single guests registration (such as 3 people, 5 people, 7 people, etc.), please pay an additional single room fee. Special circumstances, such as the lack of individual hotel rooms or other uncontrollable reasons, may cause room types to change during peak tourist seasons. Group members must cooperate with our company to arrange; on-site room arrangements caused by the participants' incorrect gender or room type requirements during registration do not meet the requirements The members requested that our agency will make specific coordination and arrangements based on the remaining room on the day of staying at the hotel, and the additional costs incurred by the members will be borne by the members themselves.
5. If members need to leave the tour partway due to special circumstances, they must take the initiative to submit at the time of registration / before joining the tour, and sign a "departure declaration form", and leave the tour early for a minimum of 16 Euros (for single rooms for the entire registration process. 30 euros less for one night), if there is no less stay at the hotel, the tour fee will not be waived; if members make a request to leave the tour during the tour, they must inform the tour guide and sign a "departure declaration". The fee will not be paid Refund; members need to provide real information about health, identity, etc. during registration and itinerary, truthfully fill in relevant information, and perform legal procedures. The expenses and losses incurred due to personal reasons such as physical discomfort during the trip shall be borne by the members themselves; tourists with special medical history (such as those with severe illness, terminal illness or infectious diseases) must truthfully explain when registering. In view of the health status of tourists or other reasons, our company reserves the right to accept customers or not.
6. Elderly persons over 70 years of age must be accompanied by a family member and fill in the "Declaration of Joining the Group"; if there is no family member and they insist on registering for the group, our company has the right to refuse acceptance. Members of the tour shall bear all consequences caused by the members themselves during the trip.
7. If the participant is a pregnant woman, you must truthfully explain it when registering; if the pregnant period of the pregnant woman is more than 24 weeks, in principle, it is not recommended to participate in the group. Those who insist on registering for the group must be accompanied by a family member and fill out the "disclaimer", but I The company has the right to refuse to accept the case; if the pregnancy period is less than 24 weeks and insists on registering for the tour, a family member must be accompanied to complete the "joint statement", but our company has the right to refuse to accept the tour. All the consequences caused by the personal reasons of the members during the trip shall be borne by the members.
8. Minors participating in the tour must be accompanied by at least one adult and perform guardianship duties, responsible for the safety of the minors; during the travel, due to the minor members' own reasons or the attendants taking care of the consequences of their negligence, the tour members shall bear their own responsibility.
9. Group members need to confirm that all the information provided for the group is accurate, including personal identification information, and the contact phone number is especially important; if the incorrect information provided by the group members leads to all consequences (such as: expired personal identification, or visa type does not meet the relevant country entry Problems such as travel regulations prevent transit; the mobile phone number provided by the tour participant is incorrect, which prevents the tour guide and other relevant staff from contacting the tour participant, etc., and the personal return costs, transportation costs, and travel expenses are incurred by the tour participant People do it on their own.
10． Please do not book any tickets and tickets related to the registered itinerary before the order is confirmed. If you want to book the tickets and tickets related to the itinerary, but you cannot register successfully, all losses The applicant shall bear the responsibility.
1. Cost includes
(1) WIFI air-conditioned bus transportation
(2) Professional Chinese tour guide and local guide
2. The fee does not include:
(1) Excluding round-trip airfare from departure to destination.
(2) Meals and beverages
(3) Hotel pick-up service
(4) Tips for service personnel such as tour guides and drivers;
(5) Car service during free activities;
(6) Self-funded local participation and other items not included in the "inclusive of fees"
Our company reserves the right of final interpretation for other expenses not listed in the preceding paragraph.
(3) Terms of withdrawal
(1) Cancellation 2 days before departure date, 0% tour fee will be charged;
(2) Cancellation within 2 days of departure date, 100% tour fee will be charged
(4) Obligations of members
1. Group members are not allowed to engage in illegal activities during the tour.
2. In exercising their rights, members of the league must not harm the interests of the state, society, and the collective, and the legitimate rights and interests of others.
3． Obey public order and respect social morality. The tour members should respect the personality of the travel service staff, and respect and assist each other with other team members; respect the local ethnic customs and customs and customs; do not scribble on the landscape or architecture, spit or throw anywhere Uncivilized acts such as garbage.
4． Strive to master the knowledge required for travel and increase self-protection. Group members can choose and purchase travel personal accident insurance and other insurance. During the travel, they should properly keep their luggage and belongings, and take valuables with them or take other protective measures.
5. When traveling, please pay attention to the local climate and pay attention to the safety of children.
6. When group members voluntarily participate in dangerous tourism items included in regular travel itineraries, including rock climbing, mountain climbing, rafting, diving, bungee jumping and other tourism items that may cause personal injury to members, if other disputes, property damage or personal injury caused by this The members are personally responsible and do not involve our company's responsibility.
1. The company reserves the right to change the accommodation location, travel route and visit attractions and departure dates according to the specific circumstances.
2. The company reserves the right to change and cancel the itinerary if there are insufficient numbers or problems with the ship / aircraft, such as problems with the ship / aircraft. If the itinerary is cancelled, the company will fully refund the fees or recommendations paid by the members If you choose a similar product instead, the company is not responsible for canceling any itinerary.
3． In the event of social unrest, terrorist activities, major infectious epidemics, natural disasters, natural disasters, riots, murders, riots, wars and other uncontrollable events that may seriously endanger the personal safety of members, as well as accidents such as weather, traffic, strikes, etc. The company has the right to cancel or replace any one of the tour items before departure or after departure, and also has the right to shorten or extend the journey, but it should inform the members in advance. The extra expenses or losses incurred are not related to the company, and members must not object or withdraw by reason.
4． As the security issues of different countries are different, please pay attention to personal and traffic safety, and properly keep your belongings and luggage. If any loss or damage caused by loss, theft, robbery, etc. during the trip, please inform the leader in time and should Report to the police in time, our company does not bear any legal responsibility;
5. Tour members must carry a valid passport and documents with them. If the group member withdraws from the tour due to a problem with the certificate or passport, the tour participants must bear the responsibility themselves, and the remaining tour fee will not be refunded. If this affects the normal travel of other members, the members shall bear corresponding compensation responsibilities.
6. In the event of an accident during the tour (such as an accident while participating in an entertainment or game project, or illness, death, fall, fall, or injury caused by personal activities, or a violation of the company's treaty statement regulations and instructions by the member), or The property members shall bear the responsibility and expenses themselves; the company shall not be responsible for such casualties or property losses; if the company causes losses to the company, the members shall be liable for compensation.
7. If the member deliberately does not follow the rules or interferes with the normal activities and interests of the group, the company leader has the right to cancel his or her qualifications for participation in the tour, and the fees paid will not be refunded, and all actions taken by the tour member after leaving the tour have nothing to do with the company.
8. The times marked in the itinerary are all reference times. The actual arrival time may be delayed due to various force majeure reasons such as weather, traffic jams, traffic accidents, festival events, riot strikes, etc. Please forgive me. Members of the group need to take other transportation to other cities for subsequent itinerary arrangements. It is strongly recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of free time to avoid delays and delays caused by inconvenience. Our company is not responsible for the loss of self-arranged trips due to the group members not leaving enough free time.
(6) Overseas travel safety notices and other matters needing attention
In order to protect your interests to the greatest extent, please read carefully the "Safety Notes for Overseas Travel and Other Precautions" by our agency, and the "Safety Notes for Overseas Travel and Other Precautions" by our agency are important matters for our company to pay attention to, and our " Registration Instructions and Liability Rules are also part of the tour contract.
(1) Warm reminder
1. Most European attractions have discounts for students, and students are advised to bring a student card.
2. European plug standards are different (for example, the plugs in Italy and Switzerland are different from the plugs used in Germany). If necessary, please prepare different socket adapters.
3． For safety reasons, European car dealers require children to occupy seats regardless of their age. As most buses do not have additional child safety seats, parents who bring children under the age of 3 can prepare their own, but only one child safety seat can It takes up one seat, so we cannot guarantee that all built-in safety seats will be suitable for tourist buses.
(2) Safety instructions
1. The weather in Europe changes, so be sure to bring rain gear and a thicker jacket with you.
2. Please take good care of your belongings and luggage; our company will not be responsible for any loss or theft.
3． Fill in the name and contact method clearly on the baggage for identification, and when the lost baggage is found, it is convenient to return it. If the baggage is lost, you should notify the relevant agencies (such as hotels, airlines, etc.) and call the police as soon as possible. If it cannot be recovered in the end, the report paper must be retained to claim compensation from the relevant agency or insurance company (if purchasing insurance).
1. The tour guide will try to assist the group members who need it to arrange Chinese group meals. If the number of people who can't eat the group meals or the holiday, business hours or other reasons (such as small cities do not have Chinese restaurants), the tour guide will try to Assist in arranging guests for fast food, western food or dining in supermarkets and hotels. If the meals that need to be arranged due to the itinerary arrangement cannot meet the requirements of all members, please forgive me; it is recommended that members bring food such as mineral water and dry food with them in case they are needed.
2. Do not drink unclean water, do not eat unhygienic or odorous food; when you visit areas with poor environmental hygiene, you should choose cooked food and packaged drinks.
3． Do not accept and consume cigarettes, food and drinks from strangers.
4． To prevent soil and water confusion during the journey, bring commonly used or commonly used medicines. Patients with chronic illness should carry medical records in case they are needed. Do not take medicines provided by others.
5. We do not provide or arrange drinking. Members who like to drink alcohol should strictly control their alcohol consumption during the trip, and all responsibility for the occurrence of alcohol abuse, disturbance of social order, violation of others or financial losses to third parties shall be borne by the perpetrators themselves.
1. On and off:
① Members of the tour group must meet on time and depart on time, please arrive at the boarding place 15 minutes in advance. Our company tour bus does not wait, fails to meet at the agreed time and place, and fails to join halfway, it is considered automatic. Give up, the cost is non-refundable.
② The webpage indicates that the boarding and alighting times are all estimated times. The specific boarding and alighting locations are subject to our confirmation. (In case of traffic or other special circumstances, our bus cannot arrive at the boarding place on time or the time is temporarily changed. The company will notify in time, please be patient.)
③ There are three types of buses: coaches, CMBs and 9-seater minibuses. Generally, buses have luggage compartments for luggage, while CMB and 9-seater minibuses have relatively little space for luggage. In view of the limited luggage compartment space of buses, It is recommended not to carry too much luggage when traveling.
④ In order to avoid overcrowding in front of the attractions, the bus parking spaces in most European cities are far from the attractions. Drivers are not allowed to stop at will. Offenders will be fined a lot, and sometimes there will be a distance from the attractions. .
2. Bus safety tips:
① Smoking is prohibited in the car.
② Do not bring prohibited items.
③ Do not fiddle with anything on the car to avoid unnecessary damage.
④ During the temporary stop of the bus, please obey the tour guide's arrangement, please do not stay away.
⑤ When the members get off the bus for sightseeing, dining, or shopping, please pay attention to closing the windows of the tourist car, and bring your valuables with you; the travel agency will not be responsible for any loss or theft.
⑥ Due to the long journey time and heavy vehicle load during the journey, if the car breaks down and affects the itinerary, the travel agency will quickly make remedial measures for this, and please actively cooperate with the members.
(3) Other notices and precautions
1. Please abide by local laws.
2. Be sure to bring the relevant documents and a valid passport with you.
3． When participating in group activities, follow the instructions of the tour leader / guide to avoid leaving the team for safety.
4． Before participating in various high-risk activities, you must measure your personal health and ability, and follow the safety guidelines for the activities, such as wearing life jackets, buckling seat belts, and wearing appropriate or designated clothing. Members of the group are advised not to participate in these activities during the free activities during the tour. If the group members insist on participating, please bear your own risk.
5. Do not participate in entertainment that is suspected of breaking the law.
6. Heed and heed warnings, such as not walking around and feeding animals in the safari.
7. When visiting areas with poor public security, you must be especially vigilant and avoid going out alone.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. Please contact us for more information. Online Chat